Friday, April 24, 2009

~whiSpers UnpLuGGeD~


Salam alaik...
The fix scheduled for this week.MySpace
Waiting for some big events to come around.
its all about my final at UKM...

= tHesis Presentation (Maps & poster & samples ) : 20/ 4/09
= Research in science (exm) : 22 /4/ 09
= tHesis Presentation (VIVA) : 23/ 4/ 09 - 8.30 AM.(i'm the 1st)
= environment geology (exm) : 24/4/09
= final project (petroleum geology) : 24/4/09-25/4/09
= formation evaluation (exm): 27/4/09
= PWTC ( invitation for A.....) : 2/5/09- not confirm will come or not.
= marine subject (exm) : 5/5/09
= geo tectonics (exm) : 6/5/09
= PWTC ( seminar) : 9/5/09
=
1 more project 2 be complete for geology : 7/5/09 - 15/5/09

Sometimes you think that the workload is too much and stressful - but at some moments, you just feel thankful that these stuff are restraining you from thinking about the unnecessary.MySpace

Sometimes, I feel that I have transformed into a new me - a 'me' that couldn't tackle tight schedules. Thanx to '' WhiSpers UnpLuGGeD''.=)
Nonetheless, I am trying to fulfill each and every second as good as I could.MySpace

Thanx ALLAH=)

''And He has set up on the earth mountains standing firm; lest it should shake with you; and rivers and roads; that ye may guide yourselves.'' (Qur'an 16:15)